Thursday, March 12, 2009

UPDATE...
If you read my post K. LeRoy, this will make sense. I went to clean my mom's office on Tuesday night for her because she had a relief society party, and is the president. I was supposed to meet my brother at 5 and was 20 minutes late. As I pulled through the driveway of my mom's office, LeRoy was crossing at the same time. He recognized me, waved me down and talked to me again (even though he didn't know my name). WEIRD! He asked if I could give him a ride to the bus stop becuase it was a mile away, but I told him he would have to wait until I cleaned since I was already late. He came in the office, sat on the chair and worked on his art. Steve took him to the bus stop. He had been at PARC doing his taxes down the street from my mom's office in Clearfield. For some reason this guy is supposed to cross my path. I mean that is just totally random.

1 comments:

Chris & Jennie said...

Are you serious? Wow, that is too weird. Good ole' LeRoy. Maybe his art will make you rich one day.