skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Girly Girl
Every morning, Maddie has to pretend to put on make-up when I do. I'm sur
e it isn't surprising that our apartment bathroom mirror doesn't meet my height requirements and cuts my head off, leaving me no choice but to do my make-up in the bathroom on my knees, or with a portable mirror on the couch in front of the television? So, I choose the television! This makes it convenient for Maddie to join in the party with me. She has to take turns with everything that I use and must have the mirror to watch herself dazzle! If you notice, she tries curling her eyelashes, but places the curler right on her nose or upper lip. Maybe I should quit curling my nose and lip hair in front of her?!?
3 comments:
hey just noticed you had a blog. how fun! you are hilarious! just be glad you aren't forced to live in Edmonton for 4 years like me!
We are doing well and staying busy, I'm so glad you started a blog so we can keep up with each other! It looks so cute too- I love the changes you made, I guess I don't need to tell you where I go to make mine cute!!
Okay! I am so glad you are a blogger! It's been, like, forever! She is adorable and I forgot how funny you are!
Post a Comment