Poser
Maddie hates for me to take her picture already. She will pose and say "tees" (for cheese) for anyone as long as it isn't her own mother. Little stink wad. I have found that if I tell her we are taking pictures of her "stuff," then she will pretend to make her "stuff" pose for the camera, and then I can get a picture of her, although, it doesn't usually look so cute when she is holding something out in front of her to take up the whole space. Oh well, I will take whatever she will let me have! Sometimes I will randomly find her in her room with my camera, setting things up against the wall, or holding things right at the lens and saying, "teees," even though it is turned off. It is so cute. I can't believe she understands how it works. She loves to look at her own pictures over and over and over and will bring her animals and dolls to look at her pictures constantly. She always makes sure to not leave anyone of her little friends out of anything.
Posing her dog
posing her baby "Emmam,"
posing her turtle, Colby
posing some candy and a rice cake....































2 comments:
Megan told me what a sweetheart your baby was. After I see the cute pictures she is such a doll. Could be just what her mom deserves. I hope it's okay I look at your blog.
must be nice that she doesn't turn the camera on. Zoe turns it on and changes all my settings, and I find random pictures taken with them later on too.
Post a Comment