Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Maddie the Mommy



Maddie just turned 17 months and she already has attachments to her stuffed animals and dolls like they are real humans. She plays ring-around-the rosies with each and every one of them daily, feeds them, kisses, rocks, sings to them, cuddles them and puts them in their baby beds just like a mommy. She refuses to walk out the door, or go to bed without one of them. If I clean up her toys and put any of them where she can't reach, she will sit in front of them and cry until I get them down...like their feelings are being hurt. She is partial to her UGLY Wal-Mart baby that she calls "Emmam," and Colby, her turtle. Here are some cute pictures, just to prove her loyalty!




Baby "Emmam"


Colby, the turtle




Can't even take a bath without her...and notice that she colored hair on her doll's head and boobies on herself with her tubby crayons!

Taking the whole family to naptime!

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Are you going home for Christmas? It seems like years since I've seen you!!

Maggie said...

You've joined the blogging world! WAHOO!! So good to see you and your little family. Maddie is absolutely adorable! It sounds like quite the adventure there in Edmonton.

I'll be checking back lots! You crack me up!