Wednesday, July 30, 2008


Growing up too fast...
It is so amazing how fast time flies when you are watching your own kids grow up. It seems like yesterday that I was cursing at the top of my lungs and ripping Steve's head off in the delivery room (until I got drugs, of course...and I'd like to personally thank the man who invented the epidural..it was probably a woman, but either way, they were a saint). It is hard to believe that was almost 18 months ago. Guess it is about time for another baby!!! ha ha...just kidding mom!! Don't get excited. I just wanted to make a list of some of the things that she knows for my own record.


There are the animal sounds she knows...

*monkey
*dog (arrr, arrr)
*kitty (m-ow)
*horse
*rooster (do-dooo-do for cocka-doodle-doo)

*pig
*sheep (ba-baab)
*cow (voo)
*elephant (fart noise)

Body parts she can identify...

*eyes
*nose
*ears
*hair
*belly
*boobs
*mouth
*tongue
*teeth
*hands
*toes
*arm
*leg
*bum
*cheeks

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Hey Kim! I'm SO excited you have a blog! Maddie is TOO precious, I miss you guys! So are you in Canada now too? How you liking it? Keep in touch!

Tyler, Jackie, Cole said...

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment on ours, I never would have known about your adorable blog! Your little Maddie just makes me smile, she is the CUTEST. I know what you mean, I wish we could have all been closer growing up too! When will you guys be back in Utah, we should all get together :) Oh and I think it's adorable how she follows Steve around the house when he gets home :)