Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Clean Freak!

Maddie LOVES to help me clean the apartment. She can't stand it if I clean without her help. She has to unload dishes from the dishwasher (just dumps everything into the drawer on the stove), has to wipe windows or tables whenever I do (but I have to spray Windex in spots that only she gets to wipe), has to have a turn holding the toilet scrub brush, and she has to take turns sucking up cheerios and cracker crumbs with the vacuum hose. Even when I don't clean, I find her pulling laundry from the hamper and using it like rags, wiping the walls and doors. Maybe it is a hint for me. I just wish that she was as obsessed with putting her toys away as she is cleaning with rags and sprays! I can't help but wonder if she is going to have obsessive compulsive disorder...ha ha.


2 comments:

Niki said...

Kim, oh my gosh...I am so glad you found my blog! You look great and your daughter is adorable. That is so fun that you live in Canada...pretty sure we will never leave Davis county. Thanks for saying Hi, I am adding you to mine so I can check up on you:)

The Cooper's said...

She is so so cute Kim! I can't believe how big she is getting and seriously, what a darling little personality she already has!! I'm so glad you guys started a blog!!