Monday, May 2, 2011


Primary
Maddie loves to go to Sunbeams at my moms ward.  She tells us that she LOVES her teacher because she is "so nice and kind."  Well hopefully her teacher feels the same.  I guess (heard through the grape vine) that a few weeks ago the teacher was giving her lesson.  She held up the number 7 on her hands but used the thumb and pointer for the 2.  Maddie piped up and said, "if you take those away (the 5 fingers) it makes LOSER," and she put the L on her forehead.  I'm so proud of what she is teaching her class.  On the same Sunday she made sure to inform everyone that "Justin Beaver is a star and he is really hot." 

Well, yesterday, in sharing time they asked the question, "does anyone know who the 70 are?"  Maddie raised her hand, was called on and said, "it's all the really old guys."  I'm teaching her so well ha ha. 

1 comments:

L said...

You seriously have the cutest blog ever! And the cutest daughter. She cracks me up. Congrats on FIVE years!!!!