Bear Lake
My parents treated our family to a fun-filled weekend at Bear Lake. They rented us a house and my sister-in-laws family offered their boat for us to use. We spent the entire day at the beach playing in the sand and boating. I forgot how much I hate water sports. My brother and sister convinced me to go tubing and I lasted about 1 minute before I freaked out and about had a panic attack in the water. I get so claustrophobic and about pass out when I am in a lake.. ha ha, I am a huge wuss! We played lots of games and did some crafts and enjoyed spending time together. Sunday morning we got up for church, cleaned the house, ate more food and headed back home. We did miss having Steve with us. He started a new job as an electrician in Canada and was the only one who couldn't be with us. I forgot to take the camera, so thanks to Adam for letting me steal his pictures!

Maddie loved the water and beach, even though it was freezing for the first 2 hours
Sports Illustrated Cover 2009
Ferrying Becky from the boat since she is prego and didn't have her swimsuit!
Adam and Connor
The kids building a river
Connor with Breasts...as the "Mer-man"
Saying goodbye to her favorite cousin, Tyler
The whole family..minus Steve and Jill who is taking the pic






































0 comments:
Post a Comment