Spewing Words
Over a month since I have blogged? Man times flies. I was going to post pictures and things, but for some reason the computer isn't liking that idea and when I try to attach them, it closes the Internet.....so pictures and stories later, I guess.
But here is a quick review of where we have been and what is going on with us. In the middle of August, Maddie and I took the long 16 hour drive back home to Utah, well almost. We stayed in Idaho with my sisters kids for a week while she had a business trip to Vegas, and we babysat and ran her office. Good times. We have been back and forth since between Idaho and Utah. Steve is still in Canada. He finished up the summer sales program, then was offered a job finishing his electrical ticket and decided that he wants to buckle down and just finish it. He decided that he is done working in the oilfield with all the ups and downs of losing jobs because of oil prices. GOOD CHOICE BABE!
Next weekend, he comes to move the remainder of our belongings back to Canada. We are ready for a new adventure in British Columbia! He is working in a little town called, Elkford, where he is hoping to find our apartment this week. He claims it is beautiful and full of wildlife (since it sits between two mountains). I am just ready to be back as a family and to get settled down, although being away from family is always hard too! It has been 7 long weeks of being away and it is getting old. I honestly think we have lived almost 1/3 of our married life apart. I could never be a military wife. I am way too big of a wuss.































2 comments:
Are you still in Utah? I am sorry I missed you...selling house, upcoming boutique...blah, blah,blah. Tell me!
PS- It's Nikki
Um hi. So BC huh? That's where Kimball served his mission! So if I ever get the courage to come visit, that would be cool!
Post a Comment