Spook-tacular!!
Well, Little Bo Peep can't actually be spooky, just cute as heck! Maddie didn't do Halloween last year because we lived in the middle of nowhere and Steve worked the late shift so I wasn't about to brave the unknown territory alone in the dark! This year was a new adventure. We decided to drive the 3 hours to Taber, where we met up with grandma Cindy and a few of the aunties to do some trick-or-treating. Maddie was quite shy at first, but soon after realizing that she was scoring with candy, took grandma and Sarah for a marathon! She kept saying, "run grama, run," and "now dat house grama, dey will have candy." There was no kids out because of a community thing so Maddie scored even bigger than planned....people were giving her handfuls of candy and in ONE full block of houses, she filled two wal-mart sacks. She was so excited and loved every minute of the attention. Afterwards, we spent the night at the Kapcsos farm and she danced for everyone until 1 in the morning. I wish I had a video clip. She was wild and pulled out some stripper moves that we are all still in bewilderment about....???
We had a nice breakfast with Steve's family the next morning. Maddie rode the tractors and saw the cows and horses and we headed back to Elkford. It was a short,but very pleasant weekend.
Isn't she adorable?































2 comments:
She is adorable!
She is so grown up! She is beautiful! I love reading all the funny and smart things she says and does. Wish we could have seen ya just once out of the 10 weeks you were here- next time I guess!
Post a Comment