Heading Home
Well with my visitor visa not being extended I am officially back to the PROMISE LAND! Steve got moved to a "camp" job (where he lives in a work camp), so it all worked out for the best since if we stayed we wouldn't get to live together anyway. He will live in camp for 10 days and then get to have 4 days off. We are going to try to work it so he can fly to Utah on his days off so that way I can be home with my family instead of paying rent and living alone for 10 days at a time while he is gone.
We are living with my sister in Idaho Falls until we figure out what we are for sure going to do about our situation. Her husband has a job in Wyoming and is gone for 5 days a week, so we can be husbandless together and I can be there to help her out where she needs it. I can also go home to my parents whenever I want as well. I am so sad that Steve will not be home every night, but am so thankful that he has a job too. We will miss him like crazy, but I sure am glad that I get to be home, with great family and friends to make it somewhat easier to be without him.
We already got to babysit, Tacie, my niece. She was so much fun to have around and Maddie adores her. She would be the best big sister. Hopefully my body shapes up and lets me have another kid soon! It just hasn't been in the cards for the last year and a half!































0 comments:
Post a Comment