Monday, November 29, 2010

Daddy's Visit
Steve got to come home for the first time in 7 weeks!  He got here one day late for Turkey Day so he missed the best dinner of the year, but we still had a blast for the three days he got to be home an we got to celebrate Thanksgiving in Canada before we left.  We picked him up Friday and headed home to get ready for our family Christmas party only to find out he had left his wallet on the plane. Luckily, the manager spotted it and turned it in before the plane left back to Canada!  Friday night we had a party at the church by my moms house with her whole family.  We had dinner and exchanged white elephant gifts and played games.  We had a hotel booked in Salt Lake City for the night so we could swim and relax.  The pool was like ice so we spent lots of time in the hot tub and slept in. 
Saturday we met my family to see the movie, "Tangled" because Maddie loves nothing more than a good princess show.  Only because she IS the princess in our family and believes it with all her heart.  It was a GREAT show! 
Sunday we did the church thing and hung out the rest of the day.  Played some games, watched movies and ate until we wanted to barf it all back up.
Today came way too fast and we took daddy back to the airport.  He won't be back until Christmas so we will miss him like crazy.  We sure had a great time with him while he was home.  Time flies when you don't want it to.  We sure love and appreciate all you do for us honey.
This was the only picture I took of them.  Maddie isn't feeling so great as you can tell by her pale face. 

1 comments:

Jenn said...

Maddie is SO cute! I always forget to check your blog because it's private so it doesn't show up on my feeds but I always love reading it and seeing what you're up to! I can't believe you didn't see Steve for 7 weeks! That is crazy! You're a tough mama, I don't think I could do that. :) Miss you all!