Thursday, November 25, 2010

Turkey Day
We had Thanksgiving at my parents house this year.  All of my siblings were there with their families, my granparents and my uncle Gary, who makes the best cranberries in the world!  We all drove from Idaho on Thanksgiving morning in a storm and thought we might be stuck there for the holiday, but we braved the roads and made it just in time for dinner!  It was delicious and we had a great time visiting and playing games with everyone.  I sure am thankful for all the blessings in my life this season.  Maddie and I are super anxious because we get to see daddy tomorrow.  It has been almost 7 weeks. 
 Becky is NEVER warm enough.  She is too skinny!
 I'm thinking my mom and brother must have won this game?  I would assume that is a happy dance they are doing!
Gary is always so focused during game time!  He always wins too.

0 comments: