I could just eat this little girl up. I hate that she is getting older and growing up so fast. She turned 4 today and she acts like she is already a teenager, so I can only imagine the problems we could potentially have when she actually IS a teenager. Every year on my blog I like to write some facts about Maddie on her birthday so I will always have a record of the fun, small details about her personality and her life. So this is mostly boring for everyone but ME...
*She is wearing a size 5 shirt, 4 slim pants (depressing that she isn't in toddler clothes anymore)
*wears a 9 1/2 shoe
*weighs 38 pounds
* 39 inches tall
*Her favorite things to do are: read books, draw, color, dance, use scissors, play at the park, swim
*Her favorite toys: barbies, polly pockets, kitchen, dress up
*Her favorite foods: strawberries, any form of sugar, fried egg on toast, mac n' cheese, oatmeal and noodles
*Favorite places to eat: Cafe Rio (the beans and rice from my pork salad), Rumbi (teryaki noodles), Chinese (noodles and sweet n' sour chicken)
Favorite Candy Bar: Kit Kat
Favorite Candy Bar: Kit Kat
*Her favorite shows: Sponge Bob (thanks Connor), ICarly (thanks again, Connor), Max and Ruby, Dora, Micky Mouse Clubhouse (although if you ask her, she likes to FIB and tell people her favorite show is Vampire Diaries, which she obviously isn't allowed to watch!)
*Favorite Movies: Any Princess movie, How to Train Your Dragon, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, Despicable Me, Tangled
*Her favorite quote: "whatever mom," "I can do it by myself," "just forget about it", "oh come on, mom"
*Whenever you compliment her or tell her how cute she is, she will hold her arms open and say, "awe come here you!"
*Whenever you compliment her or tell her how cute she is, she will hold her arms open and say, "awe come here you!"
*She prays alone and will remind you every night that we can't go to bed with saying prayers or Jesus will be sad
*She LOVES Sunbeams class at church
*She STILL sleeps in my bed and always wants to hold hands while she falls asleep (I haven't kicked her out yet because I enjoy having her sleep with me since Steve is gone most of the time)
*She LOVES animals, especially dogs
*She loves to talk to herself and is very imaginative when she plays alone
*She loves to help with ANY kind of cooking and loves especially when I let her cut olives with a butter knife
*She is brutally honest and won't hold back
This girl is "100% Fabulous," just like her shirt says in her picture. She is such a delight and makes me smile all day long (usually). She has been a blessing from before she came to us and continues to bless our lives and make us better people. We are so thankful that we get to be her parents and love her more than anything else in this world.































0 comments:
Post a Comment