Heber Girls Camp
My moms siblings rented a spot at the LDS Heber Girls Camp for all of our families to go camping. It was such a nice, clean, place to camp. Each family had a big cabin with beds for everyone, we shared a huge pavilion equipped with stoves, a fridge and flushing toilets. We always have such a good time with my moms family. We walked trails, played games, ate more calories than should be allowed in a day, made smores by the fire and just hung out enjoying the mountains and the company. The highlight of the trip, was definitely the rope swing. I refused to go, but after lots of peer pressure, I did it. Only because my own mother also was pressured and was daring enough. Besides, who doesn't love the sexy look of a harness? Everyone convinced me I could make it without peeing my pants, and I am proud to report I did make it without losing my bladder, although my throat was a bit sore from the screaming that came out of me. The couple missionaries who ran the swing were a riot and had us bent over with laughter the entire time. What a fun weekend with the family.
Our Cabin
The pavilion, and of course grams playing with the kids. She is so much fun and is always getting right in and being one of them despite her age.
Andre and Maddie
Andre, Maddie, Klary, Julia
Back: Matthew and Olivia
Front: Andre, Kate, Maddie, Klary, Baby Ruby, and Julia
Maddie even got to swing. Not too high because she was pretty scared, but I was so proud she even attempted.
My sexy harness trying to hold in the fat rolls
This was the point I told the men not to laugh because I was going to start crying, and I did have tears and they laughed out loud!
This is where I about crapped my pants
Aunt Sheri, just had to post someone else in the sexy harness. It makes me laugh.
Moms turn!
The whole fam-damily (or the ones who could be there)































0 comments:
Post a Comment