Friday, October 14, 2011

Hogle Zoo
After all the fun we had at Heber Girls Camp, the family decided to go to the zoo before it snowed and got cold.  It was a good time and even the grandparents made it the whole day in the heat without stopping.  I was glad we got to have one last fun day with everyone because I am moving to Canada in a month and want to spend all the time I can with them and my cousin Ali is heading on a mission in March to Zimbabwe!
 Maddie, Julia, Andre, Matthew
 The kids playing with Maddie at the park.  They are always so willing to play with her. 
 Kate, Maddie, Grams
 Wagon Riders

 Greg pushing Sheri in the wheelchair LOL.  She was doing yardwork, and stepped on a rake and her foot was too sore to walk on.  Pushing that chair up the hills was a RIOT!
 All the girls
 All the boys
All of the grandkids who were there.

0 comments: