Monday, November 28, 2011


Canada Bound...Again
Maddie and I headed back to Canada to start a new life with Steve today.  We have decided to give our marriage one more try and he has made some honest efforts in doing what he needed in order to have us in his life.  He has a new job, back in the electrical field, in Edmonton, Alberta.  He rented us a basement suite and it is a $1000 a month and a dump.  I hate living in a city for that reason.  To buy a small house, even an older one, would cost us about $350,000, and in a neighborhood that isn't safe.  After Steve is done with all of his schooling, hopefully in 3 years, we plan to move back to the states.  So here's to hoping we can make this work and be a happy family and eventually end up back in the USA!  We already miss the mountains, the nice people, and more than anything our family.  I am so thankful to have such a wonderful family who loves and supports us and has helped me through some of the hardest times in my life.  I would be so lost without all of them.  I love you guys!

0 comments: