Thursday, November 24, 2011


Turkey Day
We spent Thanksgiving with my uncle and auntie, Greg and Marlena.  It was such great food and of course such great company.  My parents, Maddie and me, my grandma and grandpa Bellon, and my uncle Gary all came.  We ate lots of food, celebrated Gregs birthday, the kids played, and the adults did some board games.  Later that night after we got home, my mother and me tried to do the Wal-Mart black Friday thing.  We walked through the doors, made a loop and walked out.  It was so crazy and the lines were from the registers all the way to the very back of the store.  There wasn't anything we thought was worth waiting hours in the check out line for.  We did go the next afternoon, and they had restocked everything we had wanted to buy in the first place!

During this holiday I am so thankful for my supportive and loving family.  It has been a rough couple of years and no matter what happens, they are always picking me up and helping me out.  I honestly couldn't ask for a better family and I am going to miss living with and close to them as we move back to Canada next week.

I forgot to take pictures, so these are the only ones I have, blurry and all.
 Maddie, Andre and Matthew
 My adorable parents
Uncle Gary and Klary

0 comments: