Poop-Fart
I debated putting this on my blog, but I laugh out loud every time it pops in my head. One day Maddie will hate me for sharing, but love me for writing it down..right?!
One evening about 1 week ago, Steve and I were looking for new places to move (since ours has water damage and possibly mold) on the computer and Maddie came sneaking through the room with a wad in her had heading to the kitchen. Here is how it went:
Me: "Maddie what are you up to?"
Maddie: "uh nothing, just throwing my underwear away."
Me: "Why would you throw your underwear away?"
Maddie: "Well, you see, it just got a poop stain in it."
Me: "That's too bad, but I bet we can wash them."
Maddie: "no mom, it has really lots of poop in it."
Me: "well shoot, how did that happen, did you have an accident?"
Maddie: "no mom I am big, I don't have accidents, I just had a poop-fart."
Then instead of comforting her, I was in the fetal position and Steve was slapping his knee while we couldn't contain our laughter. Maddie included....it was the funniest moment we have had around here in a long time. Those stupid poop-farts!































0 comments:
Post a Comment