"Cookie go Potty"
Maddie had been packing around a tupperware of sugar wafer cookies. All of the sudden, she came running into the kitchen, where I was cooking her lunch and she said, "cookie go potty," and led me to the bathroom, where apparently her sugar wafer (who obviously has bowel movements) had to go potty and fell in the toilet. She was so disheartened when I wouldn't let her pull it out and eat it.
Also, I have to comment on the Rabid Squirrel issue from yesterday! This morning, Maddie had cheerios and there wasn't any leftovers for the poor squirrels. I didn't think anything about it, until I was enjoying a peaceful moment on the couch while Maddie was napping, and the stupid thing perched on a log outside of the window and stared at me. That wasn't the worst. He then decided since I wasn't getting off my butt, that he would scratch at the screen! Well, I still didn't do anything about it and he ran. I thought he had gotten the hint and seriously after that thought crossed my mind, he came flying from the railing and stuck to the window. I couldn't stop laughing that he was making such an effort, so I had to applaud him with a piece of peanut butter bread (thanks for the suggestion nik) and he was in heaven and left me alone the rest of the day. PSYCHO SQUIRREL!!!
This is the stalker right before he ran and then stuck himself to the window!































2 comments:
Seriously,I'm scared of the thing and I'm in Utah. I actually squealed as I read that! Keep me posted and I'll think of other ways to deter (sp?) the thing...
You're in Canada? Crazy. It does sound wonderful to live in the country, away from all the craziness of city life. Glad you get to be back with Steve!!
Post a Comment