Thursday, October 23, 2008

Trooper...
Maddie seriously is a wilderness girl. She BEGS all day long to go outside. Her way of asking is, "side, side, side?" Usually she will bring some of her shoes to me and won't leave me alone until she has at least stepped foot out the door. Her favorite thing to do is gather sticks for the wood cellar. The other day, she was so anxious to get out and it was freezing, so we bundled her up and she helped me gather some wood for the fire. If we don't get wood, she will say, "run mom." Then she proceeds to laps around the house on the wrap around deck and seriously doesn't stop until she has done at least 6 and is panting. She is the cutest wood gatherer I have ever seen. I'm training her good so she can go out at get wood when it is minus 50 outside while I sit by the fire and sip cocoa!

1 comments:

Emily said...

Okay that's just creepy.