I have been out in the wood shed, splitting logs for the fireplace to keep us warm this winter. HA HA, not really. The real story is this: 1. I broke my camera the day after my last post, dropped it right on its face, 2. broke the cord that attaches into the satellite internet box 5 minutes after breaking my camera and seriously, just got it fixed yesterday after 40 phone calls to the internet company and then buying a $35 stupid tool to fix it. So regardless, I am back and here is a little about what has happened the past few weeks.
Pathetic as it is, we didn't do Halloween this year. I left Maddie's costume in Utah, didn't find another one until the night before, and it was just some cheesy fairy wings that Maddie wears all the time now. Steve ended up working until almost 9 p.m and I didn't know where was safe to take Maddie out here. The sun sets at 4:45 here and I wasn't about to go out in this spooky place in the dark, alone! Who knows what a bunch of red neck Canadians will put in the candy dish. So, we sat home with a fire and no trick-or-treaters, watching The Care Bear Movie for the ten thousandth time this year. It was great and hassle free!
Maddie making a phone call to child services because we aren't out for Halloween.
I really am not going to bore anyone with anything else we have been doing, because it isn't cool stuff. And it isn't as fun to post when you don't have a camera. I took a few pictures with a stupid disposable camera and they are so terrible. I forgot how much I hate those things. But here are a few of the blurry pictures.(including the one above)

I do have to say, Maddie is getting funnier by the day. Lately, she will stop whatever she is doing and say, "eck-eyes" (exercise) and put her hands on the back of her head, while standing, and bend forward, bouncing up and down and breathes really loud. She thinks she is doing sit-ups, and she seriously does at least 20. Then, she will kick each of her legs in front of her a few times and then sits down exhausted. I think she is trying to motivate me to do my workout videos that are collecting dust on the shelf.
She also calls any ones bum, a "booty". Steve likes to unbutton his pants after he gets home from work and as comfortable as it is for him, it isn't so much for us. Every time he bends over, he shows a plumber crack and Maddie will laugh really hard and say, "dad's booty". If she ever smells anything that stinks, her automatic response is, "stinks, dad". I'm sure you can figure that one out for yourselves.































5 comments:
Yeah...your back....I was starting to wonder what the crap happened to you guys. Good thing no crazy guy in the woods got ya!! Are you coming home for Christmas? Maddie looks so cute.
I was thinking that maybe that posessed(?) squirel had had enough peanut butter and eaten you. Halloween is totally overrated so I figure you just bought yourself one more year. Yeah for you!! Maddie looks so big she is very yummy. I hope all is well Love Ya& miss Ya!!
good to know your alive!! lol. i'm so bored other than the weekends cuz i have zoo. i'm just savin up for a car!! wahoo! its so fun. jk lol. well i HOPE to see ya soon!!
So scary out there in the woods! I would die! Haha. Let me know when you're coming to Utah next, we'd love to see you!
Holy Crap! It took you long enough. I'm telling you- your blog makes me crack up! Maddie is my hero! I was going through withdrawls without her cute antics (is that how you spell that?). Come home for Christmas so we can have a Par-Tay!
Post a Comment