Okay, so blogging isn't nearly as fun without a camera. Pictures just tell the whole story to everything. My camera is getting repaired since it was under warranty, but will be a few more weeks. Nothing interesting has been going on out here except...Sunday, we drove our 30 minutes to church (Maddie and me, Steve was working), and nursery got canceled! HA HA. When and where does nursery ever get canceled? Yep, in a small little branch in the middle of Canada. So instead of trying to wrestle Maddie to class with me, we went home.
We did have a milestone today! Maddie will pee in her potty when I take her, but won't ever come get me to do it. She came up to me tonight and tugged my pants and said, "poops..potty". So I rushed her to her pink potty and she REALLY did a doodle. She still doesn't get me to have her pee, but I will take a "poops" in the potty any day! LOL.































0 comments:
Post a Comment