Sunday, December 7, 2008

Funnies
I just have to post the funniest thing that Maddie says. She calls grandpa Steven, "papa, semen." I haven't spilled the beans to him just yet, so hopefully grandma will read this to him so I won't have to break the news!!! Oh she is funny.
Maddie will copy every single word that we say, but here are some of my favorites.
“ep-a-lant” (elephant), “Judas priest” (jusa freest), “fewt-ball” (football), “nake-eed” (naked), “eck-a-sye” (exercise), “poo-powe” (purple), “lub u” (love you), “peter” (computer), “hab it” (have it), “neeza” (sneeze), “peek-oh” (pickle).
When she starts her prayers at night, she won't begin with Heavenly Father, she has to say, "Jees-ees," (Jesus) and then she will go on.
Here is her version of itsy bitsy spider when she sings it alone:
“bitsy, bitsy, spider spout, rain washes spider, sun, bitsy, bitsy spider.”

Here are just a few random pictures from this week.
don't you just wanna pinch her cute cheeks...mmm
Maddie looking homeless, box and all
She looks like she wants to punch my lights out. She is ready to fight
Thinks she is pretty awesome with those 80's glasses
The "MAD" fairy
The "Happy" fairy

0 comments: