Little Chef
Maddie's favorite thing to do besides read books, is help me cook. She doesn’t care if she just gets to stir her scrambled eggs, if I am in the kitchen, so is she. She will say, “down,” but she is really meaning, “up” so that she can get up and sit on the counter to watch and help. She loves to pour in the flour, sugar, or just to get to stir stuff around. The other day, she even had to spread her peanut butter on her bread. I am glad she likes to help me out. Her grandmothers just need to be teaching her how to do some good cookin!
Maddie's favorite thing to do besides read books, is help me cook. She doesn’t care if she just gets to stir her scrambled eggs, if I am in the kitchen, so is she. She will say, “down,” but she is really meaning, “up” so that she can get up and sit on the counter to watch and help. She loves to pour in the flour, sugar, or just to get to stir stuff around. The other day, she even had to spread her peanut butter on her bread. I am glad she likes to help me out. Her grandmothers just need to be teaching her how to do some good cookin!
Always have to keep the baby fed































0 comments:
Post a Comment