STICKY
A few weeks ago, Maddie got a bunny! Sarah's (sis-in-law) friend was going to have to give him to the SPCA because she couldn't keep him anymore and was in tears over it. We felt bad and totally took him for her. His name is "sticky" because she said he looked like he ate too many sticky buns. He is litter trained and so we leave his cage door open and he explores the apartment and goes back to his cage to do his "potty duties." He is still pretty scared of us, but has been so much fun to have around. Maddie is always laying on the floor talking to him and trying to show him all her artwork and trying to sneak treats to him. Thanks JoDana for letting us take "sticky" off your hands....he has been an awesome pet.
Showing him her amazing art skills....
blueberries are one of his favorites!































3 comments:
he is SO FREAKING CUTE!!!!!!! now we can train annie to be nic to him when you move down! :)
I had a bunny...bunny fo-fo. He looked like sticky- only white. My brothers and I still talk about him. I miss you and sorry I haven't read/posted to your blog lately! I had to go back and catch-up P.S. Don't see Haunting in Connecticut.
thats so cute!!
Post a Comment