Thursday, May 6, 2010

Poop Stain
Maddie formed the idea in her own little head that what comes out of her bum isn't just poop, it is a "poops stain."  The other day we were in the car, waiting for Steve and she says, "mom I can't hold my poops stain in much longer, dad better hurry it up."  I have tried to inform her it is just called poop and she didn't understand until the other night she was trying to be super funny and make us laugh by farting over and over because she has that special gift of farting on demand.  She kept pushing them out and laughing.  To make a gross story short, she pushed a little too hard, and gave herself a REAL poop stain when a juicy one flew out.  I can't quit laughing about it.  She now understands what a poop stain really is.  I am so proud.  Ha Ha.

0 comments: