M.I.A
Rhino, the hamster, is missing. It has been four days! Maddie accidentally left his cage door open before bed four nights ago and he escaped at the first chance he got! Thankfully the bedroom door was shut so the dog wouldn't eat him. We are pretty sure he is buried in the storage boxes and totes that are stacked as high as the ceiling in Maddie's closet. I don't even want to empty the closet for that little stinker. It will be hours of work unloading and re-loading the crap we have stored in there (that is my rant about living in a small apartment with no storage). I put crackers out last night in front of the closet and they were gone this morning. Sneaky little guy. Maddie isn't even heartbroken. She told grandma Becky on the phone, "my hamster is lost for three days, he might be dead."
Rhino, the hamster, is missing. It has been four days! Maddie accidentally left his cage door open before bed four nights ago and he escaped at the first chance he got! Thankfully the bedroom door was shut so the dog wouldn't eat him. We are pretty sure he is buried in the storage boxes and totes that are stacked as high as the ceiling in Maddie's closet. I don't even want to empty the closet for that little stinker. It will be hours of work unloading and re-loading the crap we have stored in there (that is my rant about living in a small apartment with no storage). I put crackers out last night in front of the closet and they were gone this morning. Sneaky little guy. Maddie isn't even heartbroken. She told grandma Becky on the phone, "my hamster is lost for three days, he might be dead."































0 comments:
Post a Comment