Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Humor
Maddie was on a roll yesterday making us laugh. 
First, Steve was messing around on his guitar and I was trying to teach Maddie how to read my lips.  I would mouth something to her and she would guess what I was saying, then she would mouth something and I would have to guess.  We stopped for a moment and I heard what Steve was playing in the background.  He was playing a song that I hated and I told Maddie to go tell dad to pick a new song because I hated that one (as a joke).  He obviously heard me and Steve asked Maddie, "why is mom so mean?" She replied, "she is mean to you because I am impaired." Hilarious.  She was referring to us not being able to talk!

Second, we made some chamomile tea before bed and she said, "mom, I love Terbal Tea." (instead of Herbal)

and Lastly, we were watching that lame show, America's Got Talent, because nothing else was on.  They had a few magic acts and so Maddie started pretending to do magic.  She would pick something up and roll it in her hands and throw it behind her and then show us her empty hands.  Then she would take stuff down the hall and hide it behind the mirror and she thought she was being super magical.  She ran back in the room and said, " I am the Great Grandini!"  It might have been one of those moments where we were overly tired or you just had to be there for it to be funny, but we laughed for five straight minutes.

0 comments: