Friday, August 6, 2010

Trip Funnies
Maddie was hilarious during our trip to Utah and Idaho.  She  came out of her shell being around family and having so much attention all of the time.  Her sense of humor is so funny, but she is getting too grown up and out of control.  Here are some of the things that she has said, that are completely off the wall and out of control!

-My sister and I were laying on her deck in the sun in shorts and Maddie wanted to be like us.  She asked to put her swimsuit on to lay in the sun.  She walks over to us, puts her hands on her hip, sticks her hip out to one side and said, "BAM, I am so sexy in my swimsuit huh guys?" 

-She adores my nephew, Connor, and copies every single move he makes.  If he takes a drink, she takes a drink.  If he crosses his legs, she crosses her legs.  She makes him play witches and princess games.  He is such a good sport

-We went to dinner at, Red Robin.  My sister ordered a mint chocolate shake and she gave half to Connor and Maddie to share.  Maddie asked me what kind it was.  I told her it was mint so she probably wouldn't like it (because she hates mint).  She replied, "no mom, it's obvious that it's cinnamon."  She took a bite and said, "mmm, I love the taste of obvious."

-We stopped at Great Harvest Bread for a cookie on our way to take Connor to his guitar lesson one afternoon.  Maddie picked out a cookie and as we sat at the table to eat it, she asked what kind it was.  My sister told her it was a snickerdoodle.  Maddie`s eyes got huge and she said, `"that is so gross, Melissa." (Maddie calls a man's private part a doodle)

-She woke up one morning and told me that she had a dream that her lips growed and growed and she couldn't use them

-She was driving to Taco Time with my mom one night and it was a full moon.  She said, "look grandma, someone found a piece and fixed the moon."  Apparently she told us they used a ladder to do it.

-We had lunch with my friend Cindy and her family.  Her little boy, Caleb is the same age as Maddie and she adored him.  After we got home she said, "mom when I get bigger like you, can Caleb be my boyfriend and I can go to the lady that dyed your hair and get pink and purple in mine?"

-My nephew and I were driving in the car and she said, "mom you are a password."  Then two seconds later she said, "mom I mean you are a cuss word."  She didn't even know what a cuss word meant so I told her a cuss word is a bad word, or a swear word.  She said, "oh like the bad word dad says that is shit?"  Guess she caught on fast to that one.

-In my sister's basement one night we were painting our toenails and watching Gilmore Girls.  Somehow we ended up having Connor and Maddie flexing their muscles for each other.  We thought the show was over and Maddie flexes and says, "hey guys, look at my trophys."  We laughed until we about peed and asked where she heard that before.  She said, "Gaston (from Beauty and the Beast) just telled me about it."

1 comments:

The Whiddens said...

Oh my gosh...Maddie is HILARIOUS!!!!!