Saturday, February 28, 2009

Madakins...
Maddie is just cracking me up lately. I love this age and listening to the new things these crazy kids can come up with. Here are some of her funnies lately..
*She calls Steve, "honey." Every time he tickles her or does something she doesn't want him to, she will say, "don't honey!"
*When she lays in bed with me, she will pull the covers up to my face, tuck me in and say, "get toasey mom." (get toasty mom)
*The other day, Steve farted and Maddie said, "gwody in a bum, dad." (grody in the bum dad)
*Instead of saying, "no way Jose," she says "no way hosey."
*Every Sunday when she is playing after church, she sings, "cleam up cleam up, body body share." I think the nursery song is similar to that?
*We walk to church on Sunday and last week she had to wear her sunglasses and carry her purse around because it was "bight sunshine" outside, but she didn't want to take them off once we were there either, so she wore them through class.
*She calls a tea-pot a "pee-tot"
*This was her latest song, "A-B-C-D-H-I am a chi-owd gawd (pause) eartlee home (pause) like dimon in sky cuz all i wandoo wandooo who who who who, AMEN!"
*She looked upset the other day, so I asked her what was wrong and she shrugged her shoulders and said, "aww, nofin."
*She loves fruit snacks, but refuses to eat the orange or yellow ones. "owange gwoss mom, i no like it."

Here are some funny pictures of Maddie being her silly self.
Maddie dressing herself up in grandma's old scarf collection
She put this scarf over her head and said, "daddy look, I Jesus."
Sporting a really sweet headband
Maddie and Tyler chillin' with grandpa "stewit". Sometimes they get frustrated with each other because they both want the spot next to gramps, but won't split and go on both sides.
Maddie "owning" Lola's life. She used to lock her up all of the time and pull her around by her collar. She sure misses Lola and so do I.
Someone found mom's face cream

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Hahahhaa, I love the pee-tot! That is too cute!

Beth said...

You must be laughing all of the time! She is so cute!! I don't like the orange or yellow fruit snacks either...

Beth said...

I missed the post that you sold Lola - SO SAD! I had to do that with a puppy I loved just over two years ago and it was incredibly hard! He was my adorable Bender and just needed a place where people were home during the day and there were kids to play with, now he would work perfectly for us! I can't think about it...I'm sorry you had to sell her!

AJ said...

She is so adorable! I want to eat her up!