Since Maddie just turned 2 this past week, I figured I should write down some of her favorite things and facts about her.
Favorite foods: nuggies and fries, cheeseburgers, any form of sugar, eggies and cheese, All Bran Strawberry cereal, and Progresso Chicken Noodle Soup
Favorite TV Shows: Backyardigans, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Dora, Tigger and Pooh and the DoodleBops
Favorite Movies: Cars, Madagascar 2, Over the Hedge, Care Bears
Favorite Toys: Babies, cars, trains, purses, puzzles, anything girly (make-up, brushes etc.)
Favorite Activities: READING, READING, READING, drawing, singing, dancing
Colors She Knows: red, green, gray, black, pink, brown, purple, orange, white, yellow, blue
Songs She Can Sing: Twinkle Twinkle, Miss Polly, I am a Child of God, We are a Happy Family, Pop Goes the Weasel, Itsy Bitsy Spider, and parts of every other kid song.
Shapes she Knows: circle, square, heart, triangle, star
Sizes: wears a 3T in clothing and a 6 in shoes
Extras: She is VERY shy with anyone new and will hide her face for the first 45 minutes before she warms up.
She is super nice to her babies and never hurts them and gets mad at Steve when he pretends to spank them.
She will copy every single word you ask her to and even the ones you don't want her to.
She hates to sleep and wouldn't do it if I didn't make her.
She loves the tubby and would take 10 baths a day if she could.
She is scared of the dark.
She loves every kind of animal and is already getting tenderhearted.
She threw her soothers away on her 2nd birthday!!! YAY.
She is almost potty-trained...still in pull-ups but close to done
She still sleeps in mine and Steve's bed and probably will until she is gets married and moves out.
She is very nice to other kids and hasn't ever had too much of a problem sharing things (nursery has made her worse, but still isn't bad).
She doesn't fight me to brush her teeth or to get her hair done (amazing!).
Maddie really is the joy of our lives. I can't imagine what my life would be like without her sweet smile. She brightens up the darkest days and fills our lives with so much happiness and love. She is a very special person and I'm not sure why Steve and I deserve her. There isn't enough words to describe the way parents love their children. I am blessed to be her mother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)































0 comments:
Post a Comment