SLEDDING
The temperature finally got to 2 degrees Celsius so we could take Maddie for her first sledding experience. I thought for sure she would only enjoy being pulled around, but turns out that she is a brave little stinker. This town is so small that the sledding hill is 1/2 a block away so we didn't have to pack up the car, just drug Maddie in her sled. We were the only ones there and Steve just let go of her sled without warning her so she couldn't have the choice to cry about it. Ends up that she loved it! Steve would let her go down the hill, I would catch her at the bottom and drag her back up and she would do it again. We had to coax her to go home! While we were on the hill, she laid down and made a snow angel without us telling her how...when she finished she said, "look, I made a snow bat."































0 comments:
Post a Comment