3 New Pets
The weather was so nice today we took a trip down the street to throw rocks in the river, since it is Maddie's favorite past-time! As we were "exploring" the bank of the river, I stood on a big rock and Maddie said, "mom, are you sure that is safe? Cuz it doesn't really look very safe to me." She is always so worried about everything that everyone is doing and making sure that it is a good choice. As we were leaving we picked up a few rocks to take home and turn into pets. We all laid on the kitchen floor and painted them together because we don't have a table and it was the only place that it would be an easy clean-up! Good times.
Here are the GEMS we made (and I never said we were rock artists)
Maddies is on top (was a face, but she couldn't stop adding color), Steve's in the middle (looks like he might have measles) and my ghosty looking rock is on the bottom....these have been great pets so far. I will be sure to document if they have any accidents.































0 comments:
Post a Comment