Tea Party
Maddie was having a tea party the other day and invited me and some imaginary people to join her and her toys. Earlier in the day she had spotted a candy bar in my purse from her birthday when we went to the movie. As we were having a tea party I asked who was there and she replied "Guy is at our party (her favorite imaginary friend), but he can't talk because a shark bit his skin." Me, "oh thats so sad, where did the shark bit his skin?" Maddie, "on his leg, but if you gived me a candy bar and I shared it with him, he would probably be able to talk again!"
How could I resist? Happy ending because she shared with "Guy" and he talked! We all know that a shark bite on the leg would make any of us not be able to speak. ha ha.
She also had her hamster in his cage in attendance.































1 comments:
bahahhahaha SHE IS SO FREAKING FUNNY!!!!!!!! Holy smokes! i love her!
Post a Comment