Funeral and Forgetfulness
This past weekend we took a trip to Creston, BC (the most beautiful place on earth) for Steve's grandma Della's funeral (I think it was his moms 3rd mother?). I was anxious to tag along and see what a polygamist funeral was like! Just so happens that as I got ready Sunday morning (yes, they hold funerals on Sundays in place of church, lucky) and went to put on my skirt, it wasn't in the bag! Then I realized I even brought mis-matched shoes. OOOPS! I was pretty bummed, but at the same time grateful after it lasted 3 hours and Steve walked out early! Maddie and I hung out at his grandma Ina's trailer and played with toys and she took a much needed nap! I had a great time meeting tons of family and people that Steve grew up with, which were some of the nicest people in the world. Thanks for being so accepting of me and letting me be apart of it all everyone!
Here is the only pictures that I took....(they are a bit blurry dangit)
Steve leaving for the funeral alone!
Maddie and me NOT going to the funeral
Maddie and her sweet great grandma Ina
and I couldn't resist....this old school picture of Steve's family that grandma Ina has up in her trailer. I had to take a picture of the picture but it was stuck to the glass, so it isn't in focus at all....but oh so funny and worth it! I love Steve's afro and Sarah's librarian glasses. What a classic!































1 comments:
dont you love my belly! hahahahaha And that stupid sailor dress mom made me wear! hahah
Post a Comment