Happy Dr. Seuss Day!!
When I was a teacher, we always celebrated Dr. Seuss Day and I wore the red striped hat from the "Cat in the Hat" to school. So since I don't teach anymore, we still had to celebrate somehow. Sadly, Maddie's Dr. Seuss books are all packed in the storage unit, but her favorite always was, "One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish," so we made tissue paper fish and green egg sugar cookies.
Maddie made the blue one. She rolled each piece of tissue paper and glued it all by herself. Then she made my red one have to kiss her blue one.
It tasted as bad as it looks. It was my first time trying "royal icing" and the recipe I used was GROSS!































1 comments:
You are such a good mom and so stinkin crafty with all these adorable ideas! I love it!
Post a Comment