FIVE YEARS!!
Steve and I officially made it to the FIVE year mark. I am so glad we have made it this far and am even more thankful that he is in my life. Steve is such a great man and I love and appreciate him more and more as the years pass by. I don't know what I would do without him. He truly is my best friend.
To celebrate, we had been on a diet all week so we splurged and took our little family to, Famous Daves, for dinner. We ate our faces off and then when we couldn't even breathe, stopped for some ColdStone, because it is our favorite ice cream. We watched the 6th Harry Potter, and actually haven't seen any of them until now and have watched all of the movies this past week and a half that he has been here! Now we can see the new one coming out this week and the last one in July.
Although it wasn't a huge deal, this anniversary was very nice. We had plans to go stay in a hotel in Midway, but Steve got a call for a new job yesterday and has to leave Sunday, so we stayed here, which was just as good for me. I love you, Steve, and I am so grateful for all that you do for us.































0 comments:
Post a Comment