Monday, April 4, 2011


Kite
Maddie hasn't flown a kite since last year when my dad took her in his front yard and flew one with her.  Steve wanted to teach her because he loves it.  I am glad he was here to take on the task because I have never liked flying kites and wasn't ever any good at it.  They had a blast together and Maddie giggled more than ever!  The wind was crazy in Idaho, so they flew the kite for an hour straight, until the dog attacked it and it was no longer in commission.  Sad day.  Maddie picked a "Land Before Time" kite and funny enough, the movie was on TV the next day.  She loved it and it brought back lots of childhood memories for Steve and I.  I love having Steve here.  Maddie is having a blast and wants to do everything with him. 


0 comments: