Tuesday, April 12, 2011


Man Boobs
We were all watching the biggest loser (my sister, Adam, Connor, myself and Maddie).  Connor stretched really big and like a boy lifted his shirt all the way up to his neck in the process.  Maddie turned around and lifted her shirt up to her neck and was showing off her boobies.  I explained to her that we don't ever show our boobies to people because they are private.  She says, "well Connor did it."  I inform her that boys don't have boobs so they can, but girls need to keep theirs covered.  Her response, "well dad has boobs."  That lesson didn't stick and we laughed so hard that I couldn't have kept a straight face to make it a lesson anyways. 

Just a little side note.  This is Steve's fault.  He is always telling Maddie he is fat and that makes him have boobs. 
An even bigger side note, (pun totally intended)....
This chinese man holds the world record for the largest natural man boobs.
A True Champion

0 comments: