Maddie finally got to go to her first nursery class this past Sunday!! She is a month late, but she did great. She wanted my mom to take her and she didn't cry...just grabbed a seat, got her own chalk board to scribble on and went to town. Looked out the door and my mom and I and said, "bye." The teachers said she was great (like they would say different). I had anxiety the whole time. I kept seeing pictures of her beating all the kids in class to a bloody pulp and everyone coming out with black eyes or something. She hasn't ever been around that many 2 year olds in her life. But she loved it and I am just glad to have some peace at church! I should have taken a picture of her, but we were late to church and got home fast for her nap! I know, I should get the bad mom award!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)































0 comments:
Post a Comment