Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sittin' on the Pot
So Maddie has done pretty good with her potty. She will go whenever I tell her to, but has only gotten me a few times when she thinks she needs to go. Lately, she thinks that she has to read books while she sits on the pot! LOL. I honestly don't know where she learned that because I am the only one she watches go to the bathroom and I hate to read, sooooo...not sure why she does, but it is hilarious.
This is the only picture I have taken of her...and she had just woke up from a nap, so this is Maddie in all her glory...bedhead and all!

4 comments:

Maggie said...

That's so great that she's potty training so early! I don't think the idea has even crossed Graham's mind yet....oh well!

I laughed out loud when I read about your visions of Maddie beating up all the other kids in nursery. Graham is a biter. Every Sunday I go pick him up and hope that he hasn't drawn blood. Awesome.

Doug_Jen said...

Hey Kim she is so cute and don't worry all of my kids have slept in our bed and sometimes it sucks it is also nice and comforting. The only one that sleeps in there now is Karson and I am not ready for him not to so we will see. Way to hold up and send Maddie to Nursery I am so proud, for both of you of course. Take care hope all is well

Chelle and Aaron said...

So fun to see your blog! Your little girl is so beautiful, I can't believe everyone I know from high school has kids. It is still a little unreal to me. We are doing great. Loving moving all over the country and being starving students. How are you? I miss you too. I can't believe it has been 10 years since I saw you!

Jess said...

Love it!! She is such a cutie...I can't believe she's already ready for the potty. Ellie is a year older and she just figured it out a few weeks ago!! No more diapers!!!!!! I've spent the last 8 1/2 years with children in diapers.