The Purse
Last week my mom bought Maddie her own purse because she is always destroying ours! She has two purses already, but never wants to touch them. This purse is already a novelty for her and she cries if she can't carry it everywhere we go. She takes it shopping, goes to church with it, WANTS to take it to bed with her and pretty much carries it around until her arm is tired. Grams filled it with a pony cell phone, mini baby, sock monkey, credit cards, keys and a hot wheels. It is so cute how much she loves it. Thanks grams!































1 comments:
How come I have never seen your blog before?! It is cute. You have been holding out on me! I am sorry I didn't get your message until now, I would have joined you for dinner but I didn't think anyone was still going.
Post a Comment