Another "Haunting?"
I think that this whole haunted apartment thing gets to my head and makes me watch for things a little closer all day. A few more WEIRD things have happened the last 2 days...
Friday, Steve left for work in the morning and I used the toilet right after he left. Maddie doesn't play in the bathroom, and she is in the same room as me ALL DAY LONG. I put her down for a nap later that afternoon and went to use the toilet again, and the seat was totally UP! If Maddie is ever in the bathroom, she doesn't touch the toilet because she thinks it is dirty and gross, unless it is to put her princess potty seat on (which isn't as often as I would like).
Saturday, Steve left for work and I was sitting on the couch with the TV off and checking my email. All of the sudden I hear a lady say, "Thank you for calling the Conference Center." It was coming over speakerphone on our video phone again. This time, there was no dialing noise, no lights on the screen so I ran over and hung it up, looked at the history to see what number was dialed to get the "conference center," and there was NONE. The last number dialed was my mom the night before.
I don't know if these are all crazy coincidences or if there is something making this all happen all the time, but either way it is getting ridiculous!































3 comments:
You might want to start cutting back a joint each day until things start to seem normal again ;) Hey it looks like Torrey and Jill have a blog and we haven't been invited to look at it and I don't have their email. Could you have them add me? parkermorrill at gmail thanks and good luck!
that is just so crazy weird... maybe you will have to come move in with your mom again! haha. it is really weird saying 'your mom' instead of Becky.
hey kim! i don't know if you remember me from last summer in edmonton?? anyway i have been reading your blog about this whole haunted apt stuff... i gotta tell you i get so scared every time i read it. that is freaky business!! maybe you should come to the calgary office. i'm pretty sure our apartments aren't haunted. haha. good luck!
Post a Comment