Ice Cream Truck
The other day, we had a bunch of family and friends over for dinner and when the boys get together they have to throw things over the balcony since we are 18 floors high. I'm not sure what is so exciting to them, but whatever. Maddie loves to watch things fall to the ground right along side and the other day the ice cream truck was driving back and forth on the street and they were trying to splat things in front of him. So today, Maddie woke up from her nap to the sound of the ice cream truck out the window. She picked up her doll she had been sleeping with and said, "mom, i need a throw my baby in the balcony to da ice cweam twuck." She is so funny. I said we could throw her and she said, "mom, I would get lost, we can't throw Maddie, but how bout Mike?" (our friend down the hall).































0 comments:
Post a Comment