Sunday, June 21, 2009

Weekend Adventures..
Over the weekend, we PLAYED and PLAYED!!! First we took a trip to the zoo with auntie Sarah. Maddie loves animals and had a blast. I think her favorite was the petting zoo where she got to pet a goat, chicken and sheep. Sarah and Steve also took her for a ride and the mini carousal, which wasn't enough times for her. She wanted to ride every color of horse.
Maddie's first taste of cotton candy.....
Maddie riding the pink "eplant," and was the only one we saw at the zoo!

Guess I will never go on Safari, because I look like a major NERD!

Sarah bought Maddie this snake she wanted, and then named him "Lello."

My two most favorite people!!!

Uncle John was in town so we stopped at the West Ed Mall, where he was going to swim, but ended up hanging out with us instead. Maddie was so excited to see him, which is surprising because she is super shy. He took her to the candy store and loaded her up with all the candy she could carry, took her on the balloon ride at the amusement park and then we headed home for some much needed sleep! It was so great to see uncle "Manny," we sure miss having him around this summer.
I even went on a roller coaster....and came to the reality that I am old. I got a huge bruise on my shoulder blade, almost peed myself, screamed like I was ten years old, and wanted to vomit from being so dizzy afterwards. It has been awhile, and will probably be a long time until I do that again.

0 comments: