Friday, April 9, 2010

Artwork
I had to post some of Maddie's artwork that she draws on a daily basis.  She makes the cutest pictures for everyone and these are some of my favorite things that she draws lately.
Snowman
pig
Bunny
Kitty
Snail

5 comments:

Dusty and Kristin said...

I wish I could draw that well!!!

The Whiddens said...

She's such a good litle artist!

shauna said...

Wow! Maddie is REALLY good! I don't think Rafe has any pencil control yet!

Par 5 said...

KIMMEE!!! It's been a while since I've been blogging and reading everyone's blog, but I just read yours and I'm not kidding, I teared up--not because you make an awesome stick horse, or that your little one is an artist, but because I just read that you're going to the temple! That is so awesome! I love it. Can't wait to hear about that.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how good she draws!!