Thursday, April 22, 2010

Chuckles
Here are a few things that Maddie has said that make us chuckle.
*One day I was getting in the shower with her and she said, "mom, I see your nibbles." (nipples)
*She took a huge drink of water and said, "man, I am a thirsty camel."
*Steve honked at some elk that were in the road while we were driving and Maddie said, "dad elks can just jump pretty well all by themselves." She feels bad for the animals when he honks at them.
*Steve was washing the car windows while we were getting gas and she yelled from her seat when he was at her window, "dad, there is a bug behind you.  He is brown and has 3 legs and he is just large and plain."
*My sister-in-law, Becky asked her if she wanted to help change her baby, Maddie said, "ohhh but Tacie is so cute already."
*She was having a bath and said, "mom, listen to this new song I made all myself.  Sexy hot lady, sexy hot lady, sexy hot lady (repeat over and over)."  Im not sure where it came from!
*We were on our way to visit grandma Cindy and I asked her if she wanted to go visit her.  She replied, "ya, but she always gives me a tight, squishy hug everytime."

1 comments:

The Whiddens said...

Oh my goodness! She is so FUNNY!