Thursday, July 7, 2011


Bieber FEVER!!!!
Steve paid Maddie $5 to help him scrub his car mats when he cleaned his car out yesterday.  So what does a 4 year old spend her hard earned money on you ask?  Well, when you are a die hard Justin Bieber fan, I guess you have to have the attire to prove your love....she refused to use her money on anything but this shirt.  She bats her eyes and says "mmm" when he is mentioned.  Her first crush.  Makes me sick, but I felt a little better after our conversation on the way home from buying this shirt.  Here is how it went down...Maddie, "mom is Justin Bieber ever going to break up with Selena Gomez?"  Me, "one day I am sure he probably will, why do you ask?" Maddie, "because when I am a teenager I want to marry him. (long pause), but wait is Justin a Mormon?"  Me, "nope I don't think he is." Maddie, "does he drink beer?"  Me, "he probably does but I don't really know."  Maddie, "well I can't marry him if he isn't a Mormon and if he drinks beer, but I can still think he is hot, right mom?"  Me, "right bug!"  How funny!

1 comments:

Alysia said...

She looks so grown up in this picture! I love her stories, she is so sweet.