The Farm
After church today we headed out to Steve's parents farm. His brother,John was in town and asked that we come visit him. Maddie loves going there to run free outside, feed the horses, play with the girls and be the center of attention. John was in "a mood" and refused to take NO for an answer when he asked me to shoot his big, ugly, GUN! Finally I gave in. I am scared of guns, don't like how loud they are and they just freak me out in general. BUT unwillingly, I shot the dang thing. And I hated every single shot he made me take! Although, I did hit the can on the grass he was having me aim at. I can't even tell you the kind of gun it was.
Seriously I thought I was going to have a panic attack....stupid John
Notice my gun is NOT aiming where he told me too...lol...oops.
Now it is
I looked stoned with ear muffs....
And he looks like he is ready to shoot me































0 comments:
Post a Comment